Rent a Vacation Home
Along with our motel facilities we have added a wonderful new addition. Our guest can also stay at the Temple View Vacation Home. This beautiful historic two-story home built in 1905 comes with four bedrooms and two full bathrooms. This would be a great honeymoon/anniversary place to stay for couples or it can accommodate whole families, groups vacationing, wedding parties, or just a relaxing get-a-way with all the amenities of home.
Temple View Vacation Home is located 3 blocks from the motel and 1 1/2 blocks from the Manti Temple. It has a fantastic view of the Manti Temple from the bedrooms and dinning. You can enjoy Manti living with its large front porch and its 1/2 acres yard full of large mature trees, beautiful grass and flowers. The home has been fully restored with original wood floors, stain glass windows, built in cabinets, and fire place. It has also been modernized with central air, new kitchen, flat screen TV, and bathrooms with a master jetted tub.
Rates: $110.00 for two people
$10.00 each additional person up to 16 people maximum.
Sleeps 13, but will accommodate 16 people. maximum.
Pageant Rates: $295 per night
What your rental includes:
- Master suite with king-sized bed, a cable television and twin/full bunk bed for additional sleeping.
- Second bedroom with queen sized bed and bay windows looking out at Manti Temple.
- Third bedroom with queen-sized bed.
- Newly Added Fourth Bedroom on main level has two queen-sized beds and cable television. (Available after March 2012)
- Upstairs bathroom with jetted tub.
- Downstairs bathroom with full bath.
- Living room with large sectional couch and chairs. Large flat screen television above wood burning fireplace.
- Dining room (opens with living room) has dining table for 10 people; 8 chairs with 2 barstools and outstanding views of the Temple.
- Kitchen is fully equipped and is available for light cooking. Heavy cooking which includes using stove and dishwasher is available with an additional charge for maid work. If you wish to clean up on your own this fee is waived, please contact us for more information and questions.
- Basic continental breakfast provided
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor picnic table and gas BBQ grill, basketball hoop and volleyball net available.
- Other items available in house: Pack n Play Crib, Sleeping Pads, Extra Bedding, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clocks, Iron and Ironing Board, Board Games, Books, DVD Player, VHS, CD player.
(please call for more information and details):
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Packages
- Wedding Luncheons
- ATV / Snowmobiling Packages
Policies and Rules:
- Check in, anytime after 3pm, at the motel, Temple View Lodge 260 East 400 North and register, and then we will direct you to the house.
- Check out is at 12:00.
- Because this home has many valuable items, there is a $100.00 deposit required on check in and is fully refundable after inspection of the home.
- Guest is responsible to treat the house and furnishings with respect and is responsible to pay for any damages to the property.
- NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ALLOWED
- For respect to the neighborhood there is a quiet time from 10:30pm to 7:00am.
Check Rates & Availability Here